Monday, March 14, 2011

Read, Write, Run, and Repeat

This is what I want to do daily:

Read
I have so many books that I have started but I never get around to finish them.  What a waste huh?  I start reading one about a certain subject and then it might relate to another one so I basically jump around from book to book.

Write 
All I want to do is write.  Well an addition to that now would be Video Blogging.  It is so much easier to remember not only what was said, but how it was said.  I'm thinking about going to my parent's "lake shack" and locking myself up there for a few days.

Run
I will be running everyday, sometimes twice a day with occasional breaks.  The weather is beautiful and my dog is ready to go!  This should be fun.

Repeat
So basically I would be completely happy doing the above three things over and over again. 

I have to move to the beach.  Recently I have become obsessed with Florida and pictures from there.  I have also had random people the past few months mention that they are from Florida, wanting to move there, or that they have family there.  Maybe since I was born there, I'm supposed to like go back eventually.  Just a thought. 

Peace and Love
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. writng is such good release and artful expression... Many people say they're going to write a book n should... all people have fascinating stories - some jus dont realize it.. So really i think this is pretty cool n fun to read bout your hopes, dreams, n reality of day to day life.. So im Officially subscribed to your Journey through the Mess.. Great title by the way..

    davescamp (twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I always wanted to write a book and felt that it was my gift. What I didn't realize was that until I was using that gift for God's work, I would never be able to fully succeed. As soon as it stopped being about me writing and me succeeding and I started focusing on how part of my story could influence even just one person and help others, I had a turning point I guess you could say.

    I had so much confidence that this is going to become something because it isn't about me or the book anymore, its about me finally finding God when I was completely covered in the mess and how my faith in him continues to grow. I was a former church girl who wanted facts and the answers. I wanted it to make since. I sure got my answer but it wasn't in an explanation at all, but rather an experience.

    Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete