Monday, March 14, 2011

The Mess. The Packing. The Move.

Photo taken March 5, 2011

There was a tornado that touched down earlier in Tulsa, Oklahoma leaving one girl with nothing but a mess.  Clothing, shoes, accessories, books, office supplies, souvenirs from the past, and more had been scattered all throughout the home.  One giant storm leaves this young woman with a big mess.  Her journey will be difficult and her journey could be long. But one day she will realize that the belongings she holds onto are the ones that will always be with her, as she rids herself of the clutter that is part of the mess. 

Welcome to my messy life. I hope you enjoy my adventures as I finish completing this project I refer to as "Her Journey Through The Mess"


 
Peace & Hearts
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment