Thursday, December 23, 2010

Step 6: Spiritual Journey to Find True Self

From that point I have literally been an “energy bunny” and keep going and going.  God literally turned on this DVD in my head.  Okay so at this point of the journey the mission was self-discovery. I had to do a lot.  He had the remote so he would be in charge of the memories that would simply appear.  I decided that that no matter where I am or what I was doing I would stop and write something down.  I would have to go back through the timeline of my life.  The movie played everything from the past five years along with childhood memories from the age of four.  My brain was almost like a computer that lost data and now is being restored.   I went from “I felt clear” to truly believing that my brain would literally explode and words would fly all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment