Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mess On The Move

On Friday, March 11, 2011, me and Coco started out journey back to Virginia.  It was three years ago and one month exactly when I got on the plane for California. I can't really begin to explain all the thoughts and feelingsI have in just this one post.  So of course that is why I have this blog and I'm trying to write a book.  

I still can't believe that my car made the trip again.  My car is 5 years old this month.  Crazy huh?                 
 

We had a short stop the next morning at Sonic for breakfast. I ended up taking about an hour for a break.  Who knows where we were.  I was just following the google map. 

We stopped at a rest area later that day and played fetch for about ten minutes.  We also had a short photo shoot to capture the moment.  Coco thought she would be cute and has her tongue sticking out in this one.



















Peace and Hearts
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment