Saturday, March 5, 2011

Moving On. The Mess Ends Here. Part 1

This post will provide the current status on packing my life up for this move. I'm writing this more for me than my readers. I need some sort of record of my constant attempt to follow a schedule. I have been editing so many things I don't even need or use anymore.  This reminds me of the friends I have been editing this past year. Sometimes sad but you move on with a greater sense of who you are and who cares about you.

Thanks for your support. Thinking about taking a video of this disaster.

5:00 pm -  I have currently been procrastinating for the past 3 hours playing on twitter and researching random psychic websites.

10:23 pm - My moving buddy left and so I took a break. I have boxes everywhere and I will post pictures soon. Of course the clothes and accessories is what complicates this process, not to mention books, journals, scrapbooks, and magazines. I will report more in the next hour.

10:34 pm - Just now finished editing the beginning of this post. Do you understand the level of procrastination yet?

Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment